Our wallet review process
We examine wallets starting at the code level and continue all the way up to the finished app that lives on your device. Provided below is an outline of each of these steps along with security tips for you and general test results.
Application build test result
(Analysis from Android review)
App Description from Google Play
- Supports various cryptocurrencies trading pairs, such as ETH/BTC, BTC/USDT.
- Professional real-time price and trend charts
- Supports ordinary order and trigger order, can also place market and limit orders
- Sophisticated user dashboard with detailed trading history
- Supports tokens on multiple chains like ERC20. TRC20, BEP20, HECO, OMNI
- Safe and reliable. Most of the cryptocurrencies are stored safely in offline cold wallet and our security team has built a comprehensive system to protect the assets security at the highest level.
- The app’s listed website is currently offline.
The app description from Google Play indicates that cold storage is used. This explicitly tells us that this is a custodial service.
Tests performed by Daniel Andrei R. Garcia
Do your own research
In addition to reading our analysis, it is important to do your own checks. Before transferring any bitcoin to your wallet, look up reviews for the wallet you want to use. They should be easy to find. If they aren't, that itself is a reason to be extra careful.