WalletScrutiny was launched by Leo Wandersleb with some contributions by Kristina Tezieva, Matthew Lamb and others. All the work done can be followed in our public repository on GitLab.
We all have other jobs and do this in our free time but we hope to be able to work on this project full time, so we can expand it to more apps, app classes, platforms and markets.
While we so far only cover the test for reproducibility of Play Store, App Store and hardware Bitcoin wallets, we hope to also look into
- incentives for actual code reviews
- alt-coins/chat apps/privacy apps
- real time alerts
If you like what we are doing, you can donate below using traditional or lightning Bitcoin wallets.
The above donation form only allows anonymous donations. If you want to sponsor the project or want personal recognition for your contribution, please contact the developers via mail, GitLab or Reddit.
20 most recent donations
All donations by category
- Due to this bug in BtcPay-Server, at least 5mBTC are missing from the list above. Sorry for that.
- 1BTC = 1 000mBTC = 1 000 000µBTC = 100 000 000sat
- Amounts are rounded and timestamps only dates, to not make it trivial for Blockchain analysis companies to identify donations on chain