Colodax-India Crypto ExchangeApp Store
Our wallet review process
We examine wallets starting at the code level and continue all the way up to the finished app that lives on your device. Provided below is an outline of each of these steps along with security tips for you and general test results.
Application build test result
(Analysis from Android review)
- Crypto to INR and INR to Crypto using IMPS, NEFT and RTGS
- Instantly Buy, Sell & Trade using the Open Order Book
- Seamless trading experience
- Advanced Passcode security features
- Autofill pricing by tapping on the order book or price ticker
- Get in app push notifications whenever orders are filled or transfer request is completed.
Colodax employs the most reliable, effective security technologies available. We leverage an elastic, multi-stage wallet strategy to ensure that the majority of funds are kept in cold storage for additional safety. Also, Colodax enables two-factor authentication for all users and provides a host of additional security features to provide multiple layers of protection. At Colodax, security will always be a top priority in every decision we make.
- Tax ID number in India
- phone number
- Bank Details
- IFSC code
This regulated cryptocurrency exchange is custodial and the app is not verifiable.
Tests performed by Daniel Andrei R. Garcia
Do your own research
In addition to reading our analysis, it is important to do your own checks. Before transferring any bitcoin to your wallet, look up reviews for the wallet you want to use. They should be easy to find. If they aren't, that itself is a reason to be extra careful.