Prostocash – обменять БиткоинGoogle Play
Our wallet review process
We examine wallets starting at the code level and continue all the way up to the finished app that lives on your device. Provided below is an outline of each of these steps along with security tips for you and general test results.
Application build test result
Note: The app has a resemblance to.
- Buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin for rubles, euros and dollars;
- Buying, selling and exchanging other cryptocurrencies and electronic money;
- Withdrawal of cryptocurrencies to the bank card;
- Temporary storage of cryptocurrency;
- Formation of invoices for payment by other users;
- Tracking of all operations performed.
- Supports BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, ZEC, XMR, DOGE, DASH, etc.
Similar to, ProstoCash has an ‘Internal Balance’ that can send and receive Bitcoins.
We believe this service is custodial because of this ‘Internal Balance’. Accounts are synchronized between the web app and the mobile app. Membership tiers are upgraded after KYC. There are no provisions for backing up the ‘Internal Balance’.
Tests performed by Daniel Andrei R. Garcia
Do your own research
In addition to reading our analysis, it is important to do your own checks. Before transferring any bitcoin to your wallet, look up reviews for the wallet you want to use. They should be easy to find. If they aren't, that itself is a reason to be extra careful.