Jackocoins - Sell BTC, ETH, UGoogle Play
Our wallet review process
We examine wallets starting at the code level and continue all the way up to the finished app that lives on your device. Provided below is an outline of each of these steps along with security tips for you and general test results.
Application build test result
Sell and store cryptocurrency for Naira. The app uses cold storage to secure the funds of users.
Google Play Critical Reviews
★☆☆☆☆ September 6, 2021
I don’t know what is wrong with this app, the first time I made transaction I received my payment in my account but since yesterday night, I sent my btc to jackocoin but it’s still pending up till this morning
Wallet, transaction and payment
- It is the obligation of the user to check copied wallet address matched before sending any cryptocurrency from third party. We won’t bear the responsibility for any loss due to incorrect wallet address
- Wallet address can be changed by us if needed but before any change, it will be communicated to users. Always check your wallet address before you send any fund. If by any means you notice a changes in wallet address
- It is user obligation to check the mode of wallet before sending any fund to the wallet address as wallet might be forced to be at a particular state due to technical issue which might alterd user previous wallet mode setting.
- User has no right to request for private key, it is our responsibility to keep save the private key using cold storage mechanism.
- It is your responsibility to set and check your default bank account details before selling any cryptocurrency on your wallet
Wallet Mode On
Turning ON wallet mode means every coin sent to your address will be stored in your wallet and not sold automatically until you decide to sell it.
Oddly, there seems to be no receive function on the wallet. The send function only allows transfers to other users of Jackocoin.
Tests performed by Daniel Andrei R. Garcia
Do your own research
In addition to reading our analysis, it is important to do your own checks. Before transferring any bitcoin to your wallet, look up reviews for the wallet you want to use. They should be easy to find. If they aren't, that itself is a reason to be extra careful.