Frontier: DeFi Walletlatest release: 4.0.1 ( 25th December 2021 ) last analysed 12th January 2022 A wallet but not for Bitcoin
Help spread awareness for build reproducibility
Please help us spread the word discussing build reproducibility with Frontier: DeFi Wallet via their Twitter!
Do your own research!
Try out searching for "lost bitcoins", "stole my money" or "scammers" together with the wallet's name, even if you think the wallet is generally trustworthy. For all the bigger wallets you will find accusations. Make sure you understand why they were made and if you are comfortable with the provider's reaction.
The Analysis ¶
Frontier makes it extremely easy to:
- Create a new crypto wallet in simple, easy steps
- It is secured, non-custodial, and only you have access to your private keys, giving you complete control of your funds
- With your new wallet, you get access to 13+ blockchains:
- Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche C-Chain, Solana, Algorand, Harmony, Zilliqa, Bluzelle, TomoChain, Elrond, Band Chain, Binance Chain and Kava
- Swap, stake, lend with your crypto wallet in one app.
The app starts off by letting user create a passphrase for the entire wallet. Once that is done, a 12-word mnemonic phrase is provided.
It has wallets for the assets mentioned above, but there was no Bitcoin wallet.
The product is not for BTC.
As part of our Methodology, we ask:Is it for bitcoins? If not, we tag it No BTC
At this point we only look into wallets that at least also support BTC.
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn
Or embed a widget in your website
<iframe src="https://walletscrutiny.com/widget/#appId=android/com.frontierwallet&theme=auto&style=short" name="_ts" style="min-width:180px;border:0;border-radius:10px;max-width:280px;min-height:30px;"> </iframe>
<iframe src="https://walletscrutiny.com/widget/#appId=android/com.frontierwallet&theme=auto&style=long" style="max-width:100%;width:342px;border:0;border-radius:10px;min-height:290px;"> </iframe>