Kanga WalletApp Store
Our wallet review process
We examine wallets starting at the code level and continue all the way up to the finished app that lives on your device. Provided below is an outline of each of these steps along with security tips for you and general test results.
Application build test result
(Analysis from Android review)
Check your Kanga Exchange wallet balances. Withdraw and deposit assets. Instantly buy or sell Bitcoin and Ethereum for cash at brick-and-mortar exchange locations. Manage your Proof-of-Stake account and earn KNG tokens.
Kanga Wallet is the official mobile app of Kanga Exchange—a cryptocurrency exchange featuring a wide variety of digital assets, including personal tokens. The app allows Kanga Exchange users to:
- securely access their accounts,
- monitor account balances,
- withdraw and deposit cryptocurrency,
- buy or sell cryptocurrency at brick-and-mortar locations,
- manage their Proof-of-Stake deposits.
The site confirms that account verification is mandatory for:
- cryptocurrency withdrawals in excess of 2 BTC or 30 ETH,
- fiat depostis and withdrawals by bank transfer (for any amount),
- purchase of PLN°, EUR°, and USD° stablecoins via Kanga Cash,
- token trading on some markets (in rare cases, only if required by the issuer).
Additionally, the providers are capable of suspending accounts. From the Terms and Conditions, section 7.3:
The Operator reserves the right to immediately block the functionality of the User account in part or fully (including the possibility to make withdrawals, use the services provided by the Operator on the basis of these Terms and Conditions of Use or other regulations) in case of breaching these Terms and Conditions of Use or the provisions of the law.
This is a custodial offering, and as such it is not verifiable.
Tests performed by Daniel Andrei R. Garcia
Do your own research
In addition to reading our analysis, it is important to do your own checks. Before transferring any bitcoin to your wallet, look up reviews for the wallet you want to use. They should be easy to find. If they aren't, that itself is a reason to be extra careful.